For Small Businesses & Sole Traders
Helping You Rank High in Search Engines For the Most Important Keywords in Your Industry Since 2009.
Inbound Media is a Brisbane based SEO agency based on the inbound methodology. While outbound marketing such as paid ads interrupts your audience, Inbound marketing strategy such as SEO reaches your customers organically.
Your customer comes to you, not the other way around!
SEO is at the helm of our inbound strategy where we help you score page 1 rankings in search engines (such as Google, Bing) for the top keywords in your industry, grow your organic traffic and create content that attracts your target audience.
With over 12 yrs experience in SEO and a combined 50 yrs experience as a team, our founder Vikas Rana started Inbound Media in 2009. Since then we’ve helped over 100 small to medium size businesses successfully grow their business online.
We Can 3x Your ROI With SEO
How to Calculate ROI of SEO? Let us try to explain through this example- Let’s say that your goal is to rank 1st on Google for the search term “Dentist in Brisbane” 1,000 people search for this exact query every month (note that the close variants of this keyword can get an additional 4,000+ searches/month).
Ranking 1st in Google for this single query (with 35.85% click-through rate, as of May 2022) will drive 350+ qualified visitors to your website every month.
If your website has a 1% conversion rate (i.e. you convert 1% of those qualified visitors into customers), then this single keyword would drive 46 customers every year. Now consider those close variants that can see an additional 4,000+ searches every month. If you rank 1st for half of these close variants, you would see an additional 90 customers every year. How much revenue would 136 additional customers per year bring?
At Inbound Media, we've helped a service based businesses grow from 1 to a staff of 15 and an eCommerce store grow from $0 to over $25K per month sales. This is why SEO is the best investment that you can make in your business.
Talk to our expert to see how we can help you. .
See What Customers are
Saying About Us!
Inbound Media is great at understanding my business and what needed to be done with our website and SEO. They are a pleasure to work with.
Licence to Boat
Great results in only a few months!
Very knowledgeable responsive and always helpful. It’s been great working with them for SEO and website services
Barton Family Lawyers
The inbound Media team was a great help to my business growth. Highly recommend him for SEO.
English Wise Coaching
Vikas and his team were a great help to my business growth. The content strategy prepared by the team really helped my business gain more exposure, more traffic to my website, and more monthly leads.
Brisbane Water Filters
Inbound Media has always offered fantastic service and support. I'm very impressed with the graphic designer's work and ideas used in the websites.
Vikas and the team at Inbound Media worked tirelessly and did an amazing job getting our new website online. Highly recommended!!!
Kyle Richardson Photography
I've been with Inbound Media for only 3 months now and they've done a great job to push my main keywords to the middle of page 1. The best in SEO for Brisbane"
We have been using Inbound Media for SEO for a few months now and have been extremely happy with the service and results. We are displaying page 1 for many keyword searches already. Highly recommend!
Simply book an obligation free call with one of our friendly experts. We would love to help you and can even provide you with a price estimate over the phone!
Click below to book.
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of improving your website to increase its visibility when people search for products or services related to your business in Google, Bing, and other search engines. When you rank high in search results, you can attract prospective and existing customers to your business. Your customer comes to you, not the other way around.
- SEO improves your digital marketing ROI - As per research, traffic from Google has the highest conversion rate of any marketing.
- SEO boosts your credibility - People trust Google and ranking high on Google means people see you as a trustable brand. Inbound traffic leads to clients who last longer and are more satisfied compared to customer acquired via outbound strategies.
- SEO drives highly qualified traffic to your site - On Google, people are already searching for products or service or solutions to their problem. They are hot leads and ready to convert. It is different to outbound marketing that interrupts users.
- You Get Content strategy as a bonus - With quality SEO agencies like Inbound Media, you also get content strategy and content marketing included in the SEO package. This is where we research popular topics in your industry, create content in the form of blogs and get them rank high to give you additional boost of organic traffic and sales. You can also share these blogs on your social media channels. So with SEO, on top of your products or services ranking high in Google, you also get blogs that rank high, reaches your target audience and brings in more credibility and sales.
- Better user experience - a core element of SEO that continues to grow in necessity is optimising user experience on your website. Google has been focusing on user experience as a ranking factor since 2011 and will continue to update their algorithm for the factors like page speed to help determine if you are providing a valuable interaction or not. When we work on your SEO, we also work on improving your website, user experience on your site and conversions.
The short answer is between 4-12 months. The longer answer has to do with over 200 factors that Google considers such as competition in your industry, what keywords you are targeting and so on. If you target low-competition keywords, you can start to see results within 2-4 months. High competition keywords may take 9-12 months. At Inbound Media, we've been able to score first page rankings for most of our clients within 12 months.
An SEO package is a service where you get a dedicated SEO expert who work on improving your search engine results. It includes focusing on the 200+ factors that Google consider when assigning a page ranking.
SEO is much more than just working on keywords. A quality SEO service include:
- Full research into keywords
- improving copy on your website
- creating quality content on your website like blogs on well researched topics
- improving your website, fixing technical issues, site speed, making sure it's mobile friendly and improving overall user experience on your site.
- Creating high quality backlinks that may include listing your site with directories and most importantly, creating content that attracts links as well as publishing guest post on other quality websites to link to your site. This boost your website authority and improves your rankings.
- Full care of your website, security, spam/hack prevention, regular backup of your site, regular WordPress or plugins updates and other maintenance work.
How much do SEO packages cost?
SEO package prices vary wildly. It depends on the range of service provided, your website size, target keywords and the performance of your existing SEO strategy. Most SEO packages are billed monthly, ranging from around $700-$2000. Our prices are much more competitive than others. Call us now to get an estimate!
CHECKOUT SUCCESS STORIES OF OUR CLIENTS..
Proof Over Promises!
BRANDS WE’VE WORKED WITH
Our SEO experts have helped top brands in Australia such as Optus, Griffith University, Shine Lawyers and many more.